I’ve been fortunate enough to travel much of this beautiful planet. I’ve lived ashram life and practiced yoga with many highly-regarded yoga teachers both in the UK, India and Europe. I have worked in private therapeutic practice for over 13 years and during that time been privileged enough to participate in many courses exploring a diverse range of interests relating to our bodies and the body of the earth. Ritual and time on the land are intrinsic to nurturing my own sense of connection and reverence for planet earth. The place we call home.
I bring a plethora of rich and colourful life experiences and continue to deepen intimacy and awareness whilst practicing radical self honesty and compassion.
- MTI Massage Therapist: Level 4 Diploma – Bristol School of Massage and Bodywork
- RYA Yoga Teacher Training – Laura Gilmore: Bristol School of Yoga
- Massage & Pregnancy Diploma – Suzanne Yates: Wellmother
- Sports and Remedial Massage – Bristol School of Massage and Bodywork
- Treating the Impact of Trauma – Bristol School of Massage and Bodywork
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training – RasoVai Goa
- Unleashing your Creativity: Cycle Awareness – Red School
- Menopause: Unveiling the Hidden Power – Red School
- Practical Permaculture – La Loma Viva
- Culture Repair: Rebuilding Community – John Young: Schumacher College
- Home Herbalist Apprenticeship – Amanda Rayment
- Autumn Woman Harvest Queen – Jane Hardwicke-Collings
- Moonsong – Jane Hardwicke-Collings
- Shamanic Dimension of Pregnancy – Jane Hardwicke-Collings
- The Infant Microbiome and Epigenetics – Microbirth Courses
- Encounter with your Power – Inner Quest with Myriam Negre
- Untangling the Neurobiology of Historic Trauma – Jon Young: 8 Shields Institute
- Level 1 Buteyko Breathing Educator – Stephen Donald: Buteyko Canada
- Beyond Trauma: Power, Connection and the Body – Jon Young: 8 Shields Institute
- End of Life Doula Preparation – Red Tent Doulas
- Escuela de Biodanza SRT Granada
- Earth Activist Training: Empowering Collaborative Groups – Starhawk
- Biodanza en la Naturaleza – Unni Heim: Escuela de Biodanza Madrid Centro
I also have a BA Hons degree and worked for many years as a freelance designer before founding and running two creative agencies.
I am fascinated by fungi and obsessed with all kinds of micro-organisms. I love lazy afternoons wild swimming with friends, village life, laughter, roses, birdsong, siestas and crisps.